Thursday, May 12, 2005

No pressure, but ...

Well, I thought that things would be slowing down now that the AP is over. I guess I was wrong; things are speeding up. The Regents are fast approaching. Physics, math, US History, English ... I'm getting a tutor for math because I don't know anything (And some other things but that's a twenty minute rant that I don't feel like typing). Drivers ed does end next week but I have to buckle down and study not only for Regents but also for the ACTs, two (possibly three) SAT IIs. So things might be a bit quiet around here for a while.

On another note - It used to be that you had to be 17 or older to give blood. There's a new law that you can be 16 if you have written parental consent. So I think, well kind of know, that I'm giving blood June 2. I'm very excited! (I don't know why).

No comments: