Wednesday, April 20, 2005

Boston Marathon

I just got back from three days of college visits. Three in the Boston area and then one in Connecticut. I have to say that I really like Brandeis. I visited Vassar earlier and I really liked that one too. The other ones were all okay. The only one I kind of had negative feelings for was Tufts, a little too stuffy and not relaxed enough.

I had two interviews, one at an all women's college which I really don't want to go to. It sounds like a really good school and I like it, but I'm not too keen on the all women's thing. The interview went really well though. I also interviewed at Connecticut College. That was okay, I'm not sure how it went. It was the last one we saw so I was kind of tired and I think I spoke in monotone. But - coincidently - there was a kid from my school on the tour. He's in two of my classes and although I'm not really friends with him we both know each other. He's a funny guy. His girlfriend's a sophomore and I have math with her. At least I hope it's his girlfriend - they make out every day in front of my math room.

My guidance counselor says I will definitely get into Brandeis, which is good. It's kind of sad though, leaving high school.

No comments: